Sunday, December 25, 2011

Touching Lives.....my 2012 business

It will be a major de-service to my life and the lives of the youth in this nation if i do not rise up and follow my passion come 2012.  Yes, i did some good speeches in 2011 but this is not good enough. I know i can better my best.

Chris in a training session in Lodwar, Turkana County, Kenya

The coming year will be a year like no other. The opportunities will be there and i have purposed to seize them. Nothing shall stop me from inspiring a generation that seems to lose hope every day. Franklin Delano Roosevelt said, ' You may not build a future for the young people, but you can build the young people for the future.'

This is my top agenda come next year....i am already down into planning how to eat the elephant!

I am afraid to die before i make a major contribution to humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment